Thursday, January 11, 2007

Finally...

Wow! Okay. . . So, I'm new to this whole blogging thing and I must confess that I am a bit intimidated by the whole thing. I've been thinking about doing this for well over a year now, but I just didn't want to suck it up and do it!

Why? For one, I'm a very shy person, though I'm trying to break out of my shell, and wasn't too sure about putting my life out there on the 'net for all to read. I know, I know... I don't have to write about anything I don't want you to read, right? Right! So perhaps I won't be posting about my arse...

Well now, here I am: doing the whole blogging thing. We'll see how it goes. I am still in the drafting stages of setting it up. I picked a title. (What do you think, by the way?) I spent a few hours today designing my banner and getting it posted -- boy, was that frustrating! I was thinking about re-doing it, but I don't think that will happening for awhile -- maybe after my laptop comes back from being repaired and I could sit comfortably in the livingroom and keep an eye on my 5 year old to make sure he's not spreading peanut butter all over the dog.

Anyhow, since it is a new year I wanted to start it with a new beginning: My new weblog!

Welcome. :o)

.

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Congratulations on your new blog! I'm lookng forward to watching it grow! :)

Lara Neves said...

I'm glad you finally got your banner all set up. I know how frustrating it is!!! Everything looks great!